100 things most people dont know about me....
1. I love school. As much as I say I hate it. :)
2. I love my job. I don't think i usually complain about it.
3. I love every movie genre. Except horror.
4. I love every music genre. Except rap.
5. I love high school so much, i want to teach high school English.
6. My senior year is definitely my favorite. I enjoy all of my classes.
7. I LOVE politics. I will argue with anyone (well...almost) about them.
8. I bought Glenn Beck's book: An Inconveient Book. I found it to be insightful and loved the fact that someone else has my thought process!
9. I would eat Chinese food everyday if I could...and if it wasnt so bad for me. :)
10. I love snow days.
11. I love rainy days.
12. I love cold days.
13. I hate getting up so early in the morning...but i feel better when i do.
14. I love sci-fi books. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Great and Terrible Beauty, Twilight.
15. I hate the dark.
16. I love the night sky though.
17. I love storms when I'm home safe and not alone. and no tornados.
18. I love watching a political movie. (hence the obsessive love of political debates i could easily win by shouting my debate partner down with my intellectual verbiage to show that i am imperious)
19. Sometimes, im told i scare people because i love politics.
20. I've also been told its not healthy for a 17 year old to take such an intense and harsh opinion on the topics.
21. I read Harry Potter 7 in about 8 hours.
22. I went and got the book at midnight.
23. I love the show Gilmore Girls.
25. I love the show The Office.
26. I love reading for pleasure. I'll TRY to read just about anything.
27. I enjoy singing. People think that i dont like to sing. I know im not good, so i am actually saving you. :)
28. I love any kind of MILK chocolate.
29. I love watching old 80's shows/movies and The Office with Corrie and Andy.
30. I love finding old mixes of CD's i made in the 6th grade and making that priceless face of utter disgust. But then, i realize why i loved NSYNC and all those boy/girl bands.
31. I buy People magazine so often i should have a subscription.
32. I am very disappointed that the first time I get to vote, I will have to vote for the "least disappointing/worse candidate". I was hoping for someone with actual experience.
33. I may have quit dance, but i still dance :)
34. Corrie was willing to pay for her own jeans at my age. I would rather pay for a cheapie pair (Old Navy!) and buy some awesome stuff for the computer or ipod.
35. I dont care about being fashionable. All i care about is if the jeans/shirt fit alright. then throw a black jacket or a hoodie on. who are you trying to impress? *note: i do try to look nice for work.
36. I spend too much money. (see #34)
37. I love the comic strip Zits.
38. I hate going to the doctor.
39. I love taking naps.
40. I probably take too long of a nap.
41. I wish I had an accent (preferrably Australian, but i'd settle for British)
42. I wish i could spend a year at a university in australia.
43. I think maybe i'll save tons of money and go for a year when i have the money. whether or not im still in school.
44. I'm obsessed with traveling.
45. I love getting my hair cut.
46. I trying to grow my hair out for locks of love.
47. I've talked to my teachers about my low grade to see what i could do to bring it up and also because i thought my grade was too high. (overacheiver? suck-up?)
48. Sometimes I think im too honest.
49. When i spent a month in France, i dislocated my knee at the pool. i was taken away on a stretcher and into an ambulence with the lights and sirens. that was the only cool part.
50. I can feel the weather in that knee.
51. I really want to go to New Zealand... because of Lord of the Rings (and because my mom lived there :) )
52. I want to take a roadtrip. just me and a friend.
53. I've only lived in two different houses.
54. I've wondered what Simon Cowell would say to me if i auditioned for American Idol.
55. I love the ocean.
56. I dont wish to live there though. it wouldnt be special.
57. I love black and white movies.
58. I am getting annoyed with the stupid Writer's Guild. I mean, i totally understand their plight, but COME ON! i want my Without A Trace!!!! somebody needs to give in!
59. I love playing the piano. When i want.
60. I really want to go to Prince Edward Island. Maybe it's my Anne of Green Gables obsession coming out.
61. I love musicals. most of them anyway.
62. After our incredible winter snowy season, i wonder what those people who believe in global warming are saying.
63. I really cant wait for graduation.
64. I'm pretty bummed about OGT week. i mean, i passed the OGT's awesomely, but i dont have to be at school till 10 and i still have to get up at 4:30. :(
65. I think i would walk in my neighborhood if there wasnt a chance i would get mauled by wild dogs.
66. Corrie and Andy walk up here. They have no idea what im talking about.
67. Im not imagining these dogs. Maybe i have a scent. a "come get me, i cant run fast" scent. hm.......
68. Could you tell i dont really like dogs? i've only liked 2 dogs. Ben (andrew and shelley's cute SMALL dog) and Dolly (Merrell's dog...i finally got used to her the week before they gave her up).
69. I've noticed than whenever i go to a church event and see my parent's friends i always get the "oh! you're so grown up! i've known you since you were yeh high" speech.
70. I love staying up late.
71. I love sleeping in late.
72. I'm pretty tired now.
73. I cant wait for college...but i can.
74. I love playing random computer games.
75. I pratically grew up on romantic comedies.
76. You've got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, While you Were Sleeping, Father of the Bride I and II top the list.
77. I still love romantic comedies.
78. I love explaining that I am Australian. And have Australian citizenship :) i love bragging about that.
79. I love being one of the youngest of 6.
80. This just means i have four amazing older siblings!
81. And one little brother who is amazing!
82. As i've gotten older, i feel my siblings can tolerate me more :)
83. I love the tradition of going with Andy, Andrew, Shelley, and Spencer (no longer Corrie....who wont watch them anymore) to see Harry Potter the day it comes out.
84. I believe the justice system in America is not up to par.
85. I find truth in song lyrics.
86. I love it when Corrie gives me 80's and 90's music.
87. I cant wait to be 18.
88. I still vividly remember the 3rd grade and calling dirt "soil" because that's the way i was taught at home.
89. I also remember that if Spencer and I found little silver worms in the garden and we killed them, we got a quarter. Then it was a dime. Then we didnt get anything. Therefore, we dont garden.
90. I wouldnt pay my kids to kill worms. Moles maybe.
91. I love watching 90's reruns of Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, Family Matters (Urkel!), and Full House.
92. I can play the whole Lord of the Rings theme/Lotr:Return of the King melody on the piano (11 mins!).
93. I have defeated the game: Zelda. I love it!
94. I hate going into the basement late at night.
95. I love my ipod.
96. I appreciate my entire family.
97. I have a close friend that i can tell everything to. She's good at not judging me.
98. I'm about to go watch more Gilmore Girls.
99. I have a craving for Chinese food.
100. I have a craving for chocolate too.
Corrie-try to do this!!! :) *tag*