1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? I love both but if i had to pick, i'd pick hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Wrap. It's the kind of surprise i like.
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Depends on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? usually the first or second week of december. never before that. that's crazy.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? mashed potatoes and gravy and roast. yum.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I guess "believing" in santa claus.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? when i was younger, i saw my parents putting them under the tree. i had snuck down in the middle of the night
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? we used to, when we would get lots of presents, but since getting older and the value or expense gets higher, we get less. so, i dont open one on the eve anymore.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? popcorn, ornaments, lights
11. Snow, Love it or Dread it? Love it, if i dont have to drive in it! getting out of university classes is harder than high school.
12. Can you ice skate? not really. but i like trying!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? hm...i love everything really.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? being with family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? hm... mom's cookies. or pumpkin pie!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening presents in the morning with the family. or going to "festival of lights" every year.
17. What tops your tree? a topper. its not an angel or star. just a pretty topper.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? i love giving. but i love getting presents too.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "Oh Holy Night". (religious wise) i like a lot of the fun ones too.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum.. but they have to be the originals (peppermint). otherwise, they are so gross. who thought of bubblegum or blueberry flavored candy canes? sick.
21. Who are you tagging? Anyone